GOK LPG/ propane regulation system 50 mbar EN61 PS 16 bar apt for Westfalia/ Volkswagen VW T 2, 3, 4 autocaravan, including:
- Safety relief valve PRV and venting nozzle which simultaneously prevents the entry of moisture, e.g. rainwater, into the interior of the regulator.
- Tilting lever valve and plug coupling SKU with shut-off valve for leak testing and for emergency supply of external devices such as grills, radiant heaters, etc.
- Connection for Truma Eis-Ex
Outlet pressure: 50 mbar
Flow: 1 kg per hour
Combined connection gas tank/gas bottle:
- 21,8 union nut, left thread
- G. 5 (5, 11 kg gas bottles)
- G. 12 (33 kg gas bottles)
- Direct connection to the fuel gas tank (21,8 mm)
Output matching connections:
- 8 mm tube fitting
- 8 mm pipe
Output connection for test valve/emergency supply:
- SKU quick coupling
Inner parts: Stainless steel
- CE labeling/ EC-type examination according to DGR
Current production year - Made in Germany.
Average item rating
There are no reviews in the current language.